At DISCOUNT FLOORING LIQUIDATORS we want you to be happy with your purchase and decision to work with us for your flooring needs. If you’re not, please initiate your return within 15 days of receipt of delivery by contacting DISCOUNT FLOORING LIQUIDATORS Customer Care at 844-879-6698 immediately. All returns must be over 100 square feet of material regardless of what it is, Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate or Vinyl. Please note that return freight charges and a restocking fee of 25% will apply. Credit for your return will be sent back to the original funding source provided when the order was placed. DISCOUNT FLOORING LIQUIDATORS typically processes accepted returns within 4 business days of the item being returned to the DISCOUNT FLOORING LIQUIDATORS warehouse.
In some situations, there are modifiers to the above policy. If you have one of these situations please review further down the page.
Defective Items, Damaged Items, Incorrect or Missing Items
Items must be returned to the DISCOUNT FLOORING LIQUIDATORS warehouse in the same condition they left the warehouse in the original packages and wrapping. Some items are non-returnable and are listed below.
LIMITATIONS ON RETURNS:
1. Cutting or installing the material is your acceptance or approval. Refunds for the altered material are not allowed for incorrect color, incorrect item, or clearly visible defects once the materials have been cut and/or installed. Selective installation of damaged or defective material is strictly prohibited unless approved by Discount Flooring Liquidators. in writing via email or U.S. postal service.
2. Installation errors or shortages caused by not verifying quantities with a professional independent installer are not the responsibility of DISCOUNT FLOORING LIQUIDATORS. Floor covering should only be ordered in quantities your installer has determined. Responsibility for shortages and any consequential damages caused by shortages lie with the consumer. Pattern repeats that are necessary for some floor coverings should be determined by the installer before ordering.
3. Clearance items are not returnable once you have approved the sample we supplied you.
4. If the items were requested to be cut into your specified room sizes the order is non-returnable and non-cancellable
5. Accessories such as adhesive, grout, laminate and hardwood trims and moldings and underlayments are non-returnable to ANY manufacturer.
6. Some manufacturers have a MINIMUM RETURNABLE QUANTITY (generally anything under 5 boxes or product cannot be returned). Please enquire before making your order.
7. Carpet ordered from online images and not from a physical sample is not recommended, image colors may vary from one computer to another. Carpet ordered in less than full roll quantities is not returnable if ordered this way in most instances. Please check with our customer care team for exact returnable sizes.
A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER IS REQUIRED:
Any item for return must be accompanied with an RMA number issued by DISCOUNT FLOORING LIQUIDATORS. Items returned without an RMA will be refused and no credit or refund was given. This is strictly enforced.
If an order is returned/canceled and a refund warranted, DISCOUNT FLOORING LIQUIDATORS will fund the refund in a timely manner. However, bank and/or credit card companies may take up to 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS to issue the refund back to the funding card/source. Refunds are made after deducting any restocking fees and/or freight charges if applicable. No refunds will be issued until the item(s) is received back in the DISCOUNT FLOORING LIQUIDATORS warehouse in the condition it left the warehouse. Refunds will be issued in the manner that original payment was made. DISCOUNT FLOORING LIQUIDATORS requires approximately four (4) days from the time the item(s) is back in the DISCOUNT FLOORING LIQUIDATORS warehouse to process refunds. Shipping charges are generally non-refundable except for damaged or wrong items.
If you have a question about any of these policies please give us a call and we’ll discuss them in further detail.
DEFECTIVE Item Returns Additional Requirements:
For defects discovered prior to installation, we require a digital image sent via email or an actual sample swatch clearly showing the defect. Once a determination is made that the material is defective DISCOUNT FLOORING LIQUIDATORS will either:
1. Immediately issue a replacement once the material is in transit back to our warehouse with our designated carrier, or
2. The issue you a complete refund including incurred freight charges once the material is received in our warehouse in the condition it was shipped (wrapped and unaltered). Monetary consideration for consequential damages or inconvenience is not allowed.
DEFECTS FOUND AFTER INSTALLATION follow various policies depending on the defect. Typically, you will be required to have the installed product inspected by a CERTIFIED INSPECTOR. If the defect turns out to be a manufacturer’s issue, you will be refunded the cost of the inspection. For manufacturer’s defects, THE MANUFACTURER will usually offer replacement material and reasonable labor charge reimbursement or a monetary adjustment if desired.
DAMAGED Item Returns Additional Requirements:
Claims for concealed damage MUST BE MADE by the individual FREIGHT COMPANIES acceptable time frame.FOR MOST FREIGHT COMPANIES IT IS WITHIN 15 DAYS OF DELIVERY. It is important to note ANY damage or concerns before signing the proof of delivery. DO NOT REFUSE a shipment because of damage. Most damage is minimal, but BE SURE TO MAKE NOTE OF IT, and DISCOUNT FLOORING LIQUIDATORS can send replacement material almost immediately and not delay your project.
INCORRECT QUANTITY Additional Requirements:
Claims for shortages or materials must be made within 10 DAYS of delivery. Claims for material shortage must be made BEFORE any cuts to rolls are made or BEFORE any other material such as tile, hardwood, or laminate is installed.